Thursday 11 October 2012

The LOOKshow

The LOOKshow AW12, it was finally here, the high street fashion catwalk of 2012. More importantly I was there to document my UH-MAZING day surrounded by fashion bloggers, readers and celebrities. Crowds of fashion expertise were amongst us celebrating the look of the new high street fashion yet to come for AW13. As soon as I got to the location it was surrounded by paparazzi an extraordinary que which we skipped! and grand decorations throughout the corridors in the building. We were approached with glasses of champagne and canapes, (which were delicious may I just add) along with cocktails. Pondering around we bumped into a lovely Lydia From the Only Way is Essex also a gorgeous Cheska from Made in Chelsea who was adorable and really funny! I felt so tiny next to her as she was tall and beautiful. Her outfit was also from the High street, which looked elegant on her. There was also rumours of Mr Mark Wright and a gorgeous Zoe Hardmen being in the front row of the fashion catwalk accompanied with V.I.P guests and competition winners. Before the show started there was time for picture taking, networking and seeing what everyone was wearing!, This inspired me as I love different trends and how people wear it in their own quirky unique style. 
Here are some images from the show!
Invitation
Goody Bag, filled with amazing gifts.
Stunning Kelly Brook
Cheska from MIC



Lydia from TOWIE

No comments:

Post a Comment