Saturday 13 October 2012

IBIZA BLUES

Hey everyone on this very wet..but also sunny Saturday :), Whilst everyone is out on the town on this Saturday night I am what is called reminiscing about my recent holiday in IBIZA!. Yes I'm sure loads of you have been to this beautiful island of the number one party place in the world, So I thought I would show you all what I wore along with beautiful jewellery and makeup I did each day for events and occasions which happened at the closing parties :) Hope you all enjoy , if you want any information on where I got key items please feel free to leave any comments below or tweet me at rakhee_tailor :) 


Arm Jewellery, Topshop

Dipped Dyed Ear Ring, Topshop
White Denim Shorts, Topshop
Bag, Primark, Dress Primark

Pink V, Primark, Shorts, Topshop


Kate Moss Red Lipstick number 12
Bikini, Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment