Wednesday 24 October 2012

Look What I'm Wearing ,Pretty Petite

At Look Magazine ,"Look What I'm Wearing" page you can post hottest street style fashion right now. From festival looks to party picks, see what people are wearing, how they wore it and where it’s from. I wore This outfit whilst out in Ibiza so I thought I would post it onto the look page and I was pleased and suprised they put it on the latest looks. If you think someone or yourself looks good, sign in with Facebook and click "like" or comment on their looks and styles you may find interesting. Looks fashion team will scour the "Look what I'm wearing" in search of the most fashion savvy users and hottest emerging style trends. In this image I called "Pretty Petite" I have a white colored dress from Topshop and converse trainers and a bag from Primark. A style put together effortlessly, I was then put on the website to show to the world.

My style which was put on the wesbite
     

No comments:

Post a Comment