Sunday 21 October 2012

October Fall

Hello everybody on this cold October evening, I have just come back from a lovely weekend away in Bristol. I had such a lovely time, wining and dining, shopping and wrapping up warm on the cold evenings. This weekend I wore my Kate Moss Lipstick Rossetto Rouge A Levres #107, I loved every minute of this lipstick, it was ever lasting and complimented my skin tone perfectly. Accompanied with this lipstick I wore my new Rimmel #193 Black Cherries which again combined together well with the in autumn colours which are popular this season. The outfits I wore were simple yet elegant, ranging from a Sleeveless Peplum Top, £18 Topshop and my Black Skinny jeans #Petite Topshop. Mixing the outfits around I also wore my brand new Chain Tanktop #Petite Topshop, which I accompanied simply with my Kate Moss #03 Nude Lipstick. 
Here are some of the outfits along with some other random Pictures...Enjoy

Topshop Items

Rimmel, #193 Black Cherries

Kate Moss # Rossestto/ Rouge A Levres #107

Peplum top, Topshop

Chain Tanktop, Topshop

Sunset, Bristol

Pizza Express, Polla Ad Astra Classic Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment