Friday 4 January 2013

Reminiscent of Spring - FileFax Swift

Hi everyone! I have just received a brand new File Fax organiser which I absolutely am in love with. This is a new start for the year having a something extra to put into my hand bag and getting pulled out to write my notes and dates in which I will be busy. I loved the colour and the extra pieces I received with my File Fax and the sparkly effect pen I brought separately from my File Fax. It is a breath of fresh air with a charm reminiscent of spring, Swift is a beautiful design. The graphic birdcage print in sage and white is effortlessly ladylike with a unique appeal. A screen printed twill canvas organiser with an elastic closure and cute button. Width 141mm, height 190mm. It is also Supplied with a Jul 12 - Dec 13 diary which is fantastic as I will need it for the up and coming busy year I have in front of me. 

Contents :
Transparent flyleaf
Week on two pages 18 month diary, 5 language
Ruler-page marker, frosted
A–Z index, coloured, two letters per tab
Green, Pink, Blue ruled paper
Coloured 1-6 numbered index
Addresses, five language
To do, five language
Transparent envelope, top opening

Material 
Screen printed twill canvas exterior and interior.

Features
Ring mechanism size: 6 rings of 23mm
Left: Four credit card pockets with a full length pocket behind.
Right: Notepad pocket and elasticated pen loop.
Enjoy!
TailorsEssentials 

Front of File Fax

Inside of FileFax

Extras




Inside with Pen












No comments:

Post a Comment