Wednesday 2 January 2013

January Sales- Style and beauty

Happy New Year! Bring on fresh new trends and fresh new styles for whats round the corner of spring/ summer 2013!. Things can't get anymore exciting then this as the winter wardrobe will slowly start to fade out the spring/summer trends will start to makes its way through to the high street stores, So whats better then getting those winter bargains in your handbags then to face the January Sales! This consisted of me preparing myself of what the stores were going to be left with or what stock the stores had to offer. I managed to pick out some amazing bargains in Topshop, I brought 2 dresses, both of a black colour in the petite range which I was pleased with. I also got a Phone cover , ( I did not actually need this) but again was a very good deal! Being a lipstick fanatic , also a nail varnish addict I treated myself to two amazing colour lipsticks from the Kate Moss range. I got the #01 and #02 which would go amazingly with these 2 party frocks I now own, I'm terribly excited to wear them , and I'm sure they will perfectly match my outfits in every way possible. I then got the Rimmel London glitter red and a plain red nail varnish which again would go with these 2 bargains and would give my party outfit that final touch of glamour.
Here are a few images of my little bargain buys! Enjoy! 
TailorsEssentials
#030 Double Decker Red #RimmelLondon
002 Precious Stones Ruby Crush #RimmelLondon
#01 KateMoss

#02 KateMoss

Topshop, Phone Cover, gold Hooped Ear Rings

Black Crochet Dress, Topshop

Fashion Boutique Purse

Primark, Phone Case
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment